Boone Vincent , Roland Pond and The Partridge Family (again)

2003 and 2004 were another very busy years with a lot of  projects. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with David Cassidy. Concerts, tv roles and tv appearances, horses and charities. He looked so happy and satisfied...Another acting role - a happy David Cassidy.

Malcolm In The Middle, it was an extremely popular tv series, known all over the world. Also at my home. My teenage daughters loved watching it together. I remember bursts of laughter behind the closed doors..I didn't watch it because those years between 2002 -2007 were the most difficult in my life , and they are like a big black hole in my memory. I remember only pain , and I really can understand why DC didn't play songs from his RCA albums..It was just hard to remember.

Anyway later I've seen this episode many times, so funny, always mades me laugh, really great acting. David was fantastic as a star of Las Vegas , Boone Vincent. That episode was aired on November 2, 2004, on NBC. David Cassidy : 'I drew from my experience of meeting the most egoistical, egocentric human beings who ever dawned on stage. Boone is so truly full of himself. He's the epitome of really bad taste, in a Vegas kinda way, but he thinks he's very hip.'

http://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/TvFilmPages/MalcolmInTheMiddle.html

Bryan Cranston, who played a father of that amazing family, and also directed that episode, has very fond memories of David.. maybe just read it for  yourself..it's very touching..

https://tribunecontentagency.com/tns_articles/bryan-cranston-hasnt-fully-recovered-from-covid-19-but-he-knows-how-lucky-he-is/

On April 2, 2004 was aired an episode of Kim Possible , called 'Oh Boyz' , you can find it on YT (not difficult) , season 2 episode 045..DC's character was called  Roland Pond. Kim Possible was animated action-comedy adventure tv series for Disney Channel. DC was great and funny.  

In 2004 an idea appeared for the remake of The Partridge Family. VH1 launched a reality show called 'In Search Of The Partridge Family' and David became one of the co-executive producers. At first he was against the project, but later he took part in it, and helped to choose a new 'Keith'. It was also an opportunity to meet and work with Shirley and Danny, and Suzanne and Dave Madden and Brian.. DC said : ''I care about TPF legacy. We're going to do everything to make this good, but if it goes a wrong way, I want to be able to say -'Stop please, don't do this.' (September23, 2004, W.Keck 'Feathers Fly When These Birds Reunite' www.usatoday.com.)

The  reality show was aired from October 17, on Sunday evenings and the new Laurie became..15  year old Emily Stone - later as Emma Stone she became a movie star, and an Academy Award winner. The pilot was aired on January 22, 2005. But that was all, and the show didn't go on air..I'm not surprised..there was only one The Partridge Family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efEhKtNVAnU

btw. Kim Possible has  also appeared  on DC website

http://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/TvFilmPages/2004KimPossible.html


https://www.flickr.com/photos/joeshlabotnik/5935464562/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'