The Partridge Family Experience

A couple of days ago someone wrote on FB about visiting The Friends Experience in New York, and asked if sth like that but with TPF existed. I've checked what it could be that Friends Experience. I've heard about the show of course but actually never watched it. I only know that one of the actresses, Lisa Kudrow was born in Encino, LA and in the 70s was a huge David's fan, even run his fan club or something like that. I've learned that it was created by Warner Bros, and it's not only in NY and not cheap...And of course I've started thinking about TPF Experience, would I  like it or not..

This is a new video about a former Columbia Ranch (now it's called Warner Bros Ranch), and at the minute 5th of it we can see how  The Partridge Family's house looks now, and later there is the famous fountain of course..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARvQ5iXEipA

Amazing..So what about The David Cassidy Museum. I have nothing against museums, I love visiting them everywhere I go, especially in the UK, a lot of them are free and each time while in London I try to visit a new museum I've never seen before ( and a new park). Once I've spent a whole day at The Wallace Collection and on another visit fell in love with Sir John Soane's Museum. I also loved Liverpool's museums..except one. The Beatles Story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw1qmshZ4mA

I liked that part of the exhibition about John Lennon, great photos, his piano..but the rest. I don't know.. and I've been a huge The Beatles' fan for nearly half a century. And while visiting I couldn't stop thinking 'John wouldn't have liked  being a part of a museum, an exhibit'. Of course a lot of people love The Beatles Story Museum, they can learn  about the group and pop culture, the 60s..I don't know if I'd like The David Cassidy Museum..But I know I'd love to visit ..a place where his music would be performed live, a place with his posters and records sleeves displayed on the walls, and where you could have drinks called..let's say 'Last Kiss' or 'Hurt So Bad', and where on a big screen his concerts would be shown..Something full of life and joy..not a museum..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbdootiYryo&t=86s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'