Did David Cassidy Play Stadiums?

 

I'm a little bit frustrated today. And yes, I have to write it down, that's the way I deal with frustration. The fans. The David Cassidy's own. 

Yesterday Jane published (on the FB website page) just 2 or 3 very short adverts from 1973 and 1974 about TPF. Nothing new or special. And after 24 hours that post has over 1k likes and a lot of comments and it was shared  50 times (or more). 

Wonderful..I'm so happy the fans love what Jane puts on the website (after all I have my own share in it too)..but why the fans don't want to sign the petition (London Music Walk Of Fame). I mean we don't have 1k signatures after ..quite a lot of time. So there are still a lot of David's fans (I'm soo happy) but they are not interested in the petition.

Maybe a song.. Something which always improves my mood..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRiYz4oSzMw

Don't get me wrong. We are all fellow fans. For all and each of us David Cassidy is still very important. Maybe it looks weird but I think each of us still feel that special connection we have with him. I love reading fans' comments. You can learn so many new things, read the amazing stories shared by people who knew DC personally, from time to time a new pic or even a new video is found and this gives us great joy. Like when Jay Gruska sent us that recording last year.

http://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/DiscographyPages/HardTimes_J%20Gruska-D%20Cassidy.mp3

And I'm very moved when fans write about DC using present tense and write about their love for him. We make videos, collages, we have calendars with his pics, key rings, I wear everyday a silver chain with a letter 'D'. We talk and write about him. And I understand that many of us regard David Cassidy as the greatest singer in the history of music. So when I read that DC played the Wembley Stadium (and not the Wembley Arena) or that he performed and was known all over the world  I just smile. For us he was the greatest, the one and only..We are fans.

So why not sign the petition ? It's a great mystery for me. But I promise I'll not write about it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFCpbdtwQac

And the link..to the petition

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'