The Ring.

A song first. That recording has really made my day, making me truly happy. Just wonderful.

https://www.davidcassidy.com/fansite/DiscographyPages/I'll%20Leave%20Myself%20a%20Little%20Time_JohnGomolkaVersion.mp3

Yesterday I wrote that it was probably on the set of Marcus Welby, when for the first time DC had on his crest ring. I stress the word 'probably'. I've got some comments, and Donna Show, (thank you so much) has written  that it wasn't the crest ring, but -'shappire looking ring that he also wore when PF started.'. Nancy York has added - 'the first episode he had the ring on was 'Dora, Dora, Dora', which was aired in September 1971'. I really appreciate every comment, we all want to know everything about DC and it's very important to have reliable info.

Of course I know what DC wrote himself, 'He (Jack) gave it to me for my twenty-first birthday.' (David Cassidy : Could It Be Forever?, 2007, p.318). So why I have written 'probably' ?. Blame the website and David himself (so to speak), because there is a short note, an article from December 17, 1987, called : 'Stars Remembers : The Best Christmas Gift I Ever Got', and David said :

'Since I was a little kid I have admired my father's golden seal ring with our family crest on it. I figured being the oldest, someday maybe when he was no longer here I would inherit it. And in fact, when I was in my early teens I told my father about it, never thinking I would get it at any time soon. But when I was 20, he had a duplicate made and gave it to me for Christmas. That meant more to me than anything I have ever received from anybody on any occasion.'

I love those David's riddles..

Our PETITION. 

THE LONDON MUSIC WALK OF FAME ARTIST STONE HONOUR for DAVID CASSIDY 

It's going nicely, we need MORE!! Please sign and share this petition!

https://chng.it/NgppymDR6K

The pic - The David Cassidy Official Website

'


Comments

  1. I love your blogs. They are always thoughtful, and wonderfully written. Thank you... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.xxx I love writing about David Cassidy. Truly speaking I should stop writing every day, because I really want to write his biography..but all the time there is something to comment. He is such an inspiration.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kay Lenz, an Actress

They Said I Changed A Lot..

'I Just Hated Being In The Show..'