Together We're Better / Tony Romeo, Ken Jacobson

From 'The Partridge Family Notebook' album, released in November 1972, the first by The Partridge Family not to reach the Top 40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ieKGyHir3U&list=RD_ieKGyHir3U&start_radio=1

So charming and uplifting, makes me think about sunny, innocent days of my childhood. Fun and joy. Tony Romeo's one more masterpiece.

I've chosen this song for today's blog not because I feel under the weather or sad, but I thought about it yesterday when I read that the event on 9th September was postponed again. That again David Cassidy would not get his so deserved stone. It's not only deserved but also founded by fans. And it was a lot of money. 

Maybe one more song from Notebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfKv4VK_Itk&list=RDlfKv4VK_Itk&start_radio=1

I decided to go to London for 9 September ceremony about a month ago. And believe me it wasn't an easy decision, I have a lot of responsibilities and some health problems. 

From the start I was prepared to cancel everything if something happened. I already had to resign from going to Wales in May, at the very last moment. 

But in no way did I assume that the event would be postponed again. That again people would lose money. After all these assurances how could it be done ??? Yesterday I couldn't believe my eyes when I was reading it.

How are we supposed to believe that David Cassidy will get his stone. And I repeat it again. The stone founded by fans. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKV4jQwJ1M&list=RD-iKV4jQwJ1M&start_radio=1

I was angry yesterday, so much work wasted again. My friends from David Cassidy Great Britain Legacy Group were working so hard to make it happen. I was involved too, there is a page on my blog called Music Walk of Fame Stone Honour for David Cassidy published in June 2022. The fight for David's stone started 8 years ago. So maybe someone thinks that David's fans are so loyal that they'll wait forever..No way.

I think we are in difficult moment now. This decision to postpone the event again, can have very serious consequences. I know I will not come again even if Lee Bennett send me a personal invitation. I hope we haven't lost credibility. I mean our beloved GB group.

I will be in London on September 9, to meet with friends, David Cassidy's fans. Together We Are Better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dreVCZhvbk&list=RD_dreVCZhvbk&start_radio=1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robyn Millan

Labor Of Love / David Cassidy, Sue Shifrin and Michael Dan Ehmig

Love Is All That I Ever Needed. A David Cassidy Biography. Chapter 1